Our original plan was to hold off on releasing another patch until our larger Quality-of-Life update was ready. However, the list of what we want to do is so long that it will take at least a couple of weeks to complete. Therefore we picked a few of the most popular QoL improvements, resolved all of the (known) crashes in our game, and bundled them together this week.
- By popular demand, players can now choose to opt out of the Discord prompt that appears when exiting the game.
- Saves are now backed up at the start of every floor so runs can now be salvaged in the event of a crash or hardware failure.
- While still not officially supported, ultrawide aspect ratios no longer cut the bottom or top of the play area in dreams.
- Fix for the crashes that could occur on the 6th floor when traveling between rooms.
- Fix for the crash that can occur between floors when swapping Influences.
- Fix for the crashes that were occurring in the 3rd boss fight.
- Fixed soft-locks and other weird issues caused by bosses and players dying within moments of each other.
- Fixed out-of-bound enemies spawning in the 6th floor.
Hopefully this will tide you over until our larger QoL update that should arrive in the next couple of weeks. Of course if new critical issues or regressions arise, we will continue to release smaller hotfixes to keep everything stable.