Whew. Two hefty stability patches within our first week! We're glad to see so many of you enjoying Dreamscaper 1.0 and so we're working hard to keep the party going.
- Introducing an optional "Max FPS" setting to help reduce heat for powerful GPUs.
- Fixed issue where an Early Access migrated save's progress wasn't saving.
- Deleting legacy Early Access saves should actually work now.
- Fixed bug where the player can climb furniture in Cassidy's room.
- Fixed bug where the player could go out of bounds in 6th floor.
- Fixed bug where the player could get stuck in the 4th boss room because of portal collision.
- Fixed bug where the player could get stuck behind a newly revealed secret door in the 2nd floor.
- Loot should no longer spawn out of bounds in 6th floor.
- 2nd Boss on Hard no longer has Poison AOE attack (moved to Nightmare mode)
- Players can no longer featherfoot flip over 2nd floor geo and get stuck.
- Fixed bug where Projectile Speed modifiers were spawning on Beam Weapons.
- Crystal Barrier no longer has visual glitches in Exchange Rooms
- Ranger line attacks are less punishing now.
- Mage pillar attacks are less punishing now.
- Fixed issue where the "Influence Swap" achievement was being granted accidentally.
- Fixed bug where 6th Boss could permenantly steal a weapon during Phase 2.
- 6th Boss should be framed better during combat.
- Some VFX & SFX bug fixes for 6th Boss.
- Fixing some troublesome collision areas where players were getting stuck on trees.
- Perfect Ranged Attack Challenges no longer spawn for Decent Drencher & Boostie Fuego.
- Perfect Dodge Challenges no longer spawn for Burning Step.
- Various text & translation fixes.Balance / Design Changes:
Balance / Design Changes
- Enemy freezing attacks now only *slow* the player down.
- Shock status effect damage has been buffed.
- Torrential Frost visibility has been improved.
- Power Chord has Lightning Damage now.
- Regret's "turrets" have buffed health.
Next up on our list is to start tackling some of the bigger quality-of-life suggestions given to us by our Steam forum users & Discord members! Expect to see that in the next couple of weeks (although we might do another smaller patch if additional critical issues are discovered in the meantime). Thank you everyone for your input and keen eyes!