Current Version: Patch 1.1
A highly requested feature - players will now have the ability to spend Sand to refresh the options in the merchant room. This new feature can be unlocked via the Daydreaming system.
Metacurrency to Sand Converter
To couple with Merchant Rerolling, players will now be able to convert excess waking world currency (like glass or resolve) into Sand from within each levels starting room. We hope this allows for more flexibility to create the build you want. This new feature can also be unlocked via the Daydreaming system.
A whole slew of new items:
- Two melee attacks
- Two ranged attacks
- Four lucid attacks
- Eleven Keepsakes
Paul has been hard at work on some gorgeous new rooms that will add variety to the earlier levels. Each of the rooms comes with new memories Cassidy can discover as well.
Finally, we've also added new Secret Room stylings in the later levels.
- Icons display on the HUD for when an unused Firebird is active or when the double metacurrency buff is currently active (Before taking damage).
- Text on Off Balanced has clearer language
- Blowgun, Biting Dagger & Fireburst have had damage reduced.
- Player can no longer be impacted by their own status effects on projectiles parried by enemies.
- Fixed bug where auto-skipping Regret's intro/outro caused the clock arm to disappear.
- Auto-recycling of Health Potions that are off-screen will correctly scale the sand with level now.
- Spawning Keepsakes through White Elephant will no longer produce possible duplicate Keepsakes.
- Astral Blow can now spawn in Random starting loadouts.
- Perfect Damage & Window modifiers no longer spawn on automatic ranged weapons.
- Umbrella's Alt Attack has been fixed
- Escape menu now correctly dismisses menus first in Dream instead of immediately bringing up the Escape menu.
- Fix bug where projectiles would collide with the visual AOE of the debuffing turret.
- Adjusted Whirling Currents alt attack to help prevent physics bugs, adjusted recovery time.
- Erroneous "burn duration" text on buffing items now correctly says "buff duration."
- Fixed many typos across all languages.
We greatly appreciate your continued support of Dreamscaper, as always, come hang with us in Discord or follow us on Twitter.
Finally, if you haven't done so already, you can always help us out by leaving us a Steam review with your thoughts!
Thank you for playing!
- Afterburner Studios (Ian, Paul & Rob)